less lecture. More practice.
- We offer support for every facet of course design: curriculum, learning management systems, assignments, grading, and more.
- We support the ‘Flipped Classroom’ approach to standard debate lessons. Instructors that use our content create class time which focuses on practice and engagement rather than lecture.
- We can create any lesson on any topic appropriate to argumentation instruction.
- We cover the fundamental concepts, so instructors can speak on ideas unique to the topics they feel are most interesting.
- We simplify, and visually represent concepts that are otherwise scrawled on a whiteboard and crammed into a single class session.
- We provide uniform, contiguous lessons that are referenced and organized together to build on a linear foundation, rather than a patchwork instructional approach.
- We craft modular lessons that can be watched or re-watched at any pace for any learning style.
- We create supplementary instructional material. After a missed lesson, or just a difficult lesson, instructors can point students to Debatesensei is a resource for extra help
- We offer an extensive catalog of material can be tailored to fulfill the Course Outline Requirements of any public speaking, argumentation, or forensics course
- We build and refine our content from years of experience in the classroom teaching the same fundamental lessons
- We supplement or replace textbooks with engaging, trackable, interactive online lessons and quizzes at a fraction of the price of most textbooks
- We are actively supporting several classes around California, allowing instructors to double their number of debate rounds
Request More Information
Our goal is to improve the classroom experience of every student and instructor, but we are only serving a limited number of programs at a time. This allows us to offer special attention to those classes interested in working with us as we continue to grow.
Practicing and preparing speeches for a competitive environment is a great way to build skills, as well as build teams. Let us set up a real tournament for your organization, and take your team to new levels of efficiency.
Get help for professional presentations and leadership public speaking
Effectively managed group & skill building exercises
Online Tournament Management
In the first weeks of the national COVID-19 shutdown, national championship tournaments around the country were cancelled. In response, ProtoCommunitications organized and hosted the 1st Annual Asyncrhonous Online Speech Tournament. This format has become the subject of national interest and expanded to debate events and other performance showcases.
If you are interested in receiving ProtoCommunications help organizing, running and/or hosting your tournament and awards, contact us to schedule a discovery call.
TEST IT OUT
This demo course gives a sample listing of all the units and lessons found in a standard course. Only one unit is available with attached quizzes. Full access instructors may choose course content and student performance data is immediately available.